Inside Sales Representative
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Reports to: Inside Sales Organizational Manager
Location: State College, Pennsylvania
Since its founding in 2000, Schoolwires has grown exponentially. In 2008, Schoolwires was named to Inc. Magazine’s Top 500 list for the second year in a row, achieving a rank of 328th fastest growing privately-held company in the nation that year and the No. 3 fastest growing private company in the education sector. The Schoolwires team is passionate about serving US K12 public school districts and their community of parents, teachers, students, and district administrators with world-class Web site and community management software and services. Schoolwires currently serves over 1,200 districts and educational entities, 6,000 schools and over 6,000,000 users in 47 states and over one billion user sessions annually.
The Inside Sale Representative at Schoolwires will consistently achieve or exceed their individual revenue objectives while working with a passionate team across the company that is positioned to help each sales maker to be successful.
If you’re an individual who has a history of sales success in software and services field sales or account management, consider Schoolwires as the next step up in your career. Schoolwires sales makers in these territories will be joining a highly competitive high-performance sales team. If you believe you have what it takes and want to achieve new heights in your career, contact us and walk us through your past successes and convince us that you are the right person to join this world-class sales organization.
This role is primarily responsible for achieving revenue objectives in his/her respective territory. This position will work with resources in Schoolwires to effectively sell Schoolwires products and services into US K12 public school districts. Success in this role will be defined by the professional sales acumen, energy, strategy, business sense, and understanding of K12 public educational needs of key constituents.
Ideal Candidate Profile and Qualifications
- Proven successful track record of meeting top line revenue objectives in a B2B phone sales model
- Outstanding ability to communicate in a positive and professional fashion on the telephone
- Ability to actively team in a collaborative, peer-to-peer relationship with field sales maker
- Demonstrable methods for and managing prospective accounts in a collaborative and teaming approach.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals by cultivating a current and future pipeline of opportunities
- Ability to utilize a consultative, solutions-based sales methodology to uncover customer needs and requirements and provide Schoolwires’ solution to address their needs
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities in an effective fashion
- Follow-up on customer issues in a timely fashion
- Experience selling into US K12 districts or other educational institutions
- In depth knowledge of how to use CRM as a sales tool to manage sales process, preferable Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to deliver a highly accurate sales forecast, short and long term
- This is an inside, phone based role, no field travel is required
Additionally, the ideal candidate’s education and experience should include:
- Bachelor degree required;
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously;
- Professional sales training and ongoing self-development;
- High earnings potential with salary, benefits and competitive commission structure
- Ability to impact the growth of the business
- Highly challenging and rewarding environment
- Fun and fast-paced work environment
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.